Saturday, February 7, 2009

Raped and Roped in Rockford. Chapter 4

I'm sprawled over the back of a flimsy metal chair in a motel room in Rockford. My wrists are lashed tightly to the front legs of the chair with silver duct tape and thick rope, about six inches off the ground. My legs are bound mercilessly to the back legs of the chair with some kind of thin rope that's cutting into the skin and cutting off the circulation. All of my weight feels like it is in my waist, which is pressed painfully into the chair making it hard to breathe. Even though my wrists are secure, they tied them up high enough on the legs that my arms have a little slack and a little blood flow, which I'm grateful for at first. The chair is pulled close to the edge of the bed, where Justine, Jenny and Kat are sprawled out, eating hamburgers from someplace called Beef a Roo. Even though I'm gagged with a pair of my own dirty underwear which is grossing me out, I'm still hungry because it's been so long since I had real food.

Justine and Jenny especially enjoy eating in front of me, while Kat sits and munches on a salad smiling demurely. Justine shakes the platinum blonde hair away from her eyes, swallows a huge piece of onion ring, and scoots close to me. She grabs my hair and pulls my face close to hers and I know what's coming, try to close my eyes. Suddenly she belches directly in my face and blows the fragrance of chewed meat, onion rings and rootbeer directly into my nose. I can hear Kat and Jenny explode with laughter.

Once, a long time ago, when Jenny had done something to me I'd told her "You know sooner or later I'm going to get used to the grossout stuff" and they'd all laughed at me. Now, as Kat gets up to go to the bathroom, she walks past me and pats my head. "Sugar, we never get used to the stuff that grosses us out when we're kids. It's alllllways torture" and they all giggle again.

When Kats gets back, Jenny and Justine have already thrown away the remnants of the meal and Justine is raking her black nails up and down my back "Just to get the circulation going", she explains. Jenny is sitting on the bed, legs crossed, casually smoking a clove and watching as I shudder and mmmph against the gag. She's wearing thigh high black boots and fishnets and her pink fingernail polish matches her bubblegum pink hair. While Justine retraces her path with her nails, only harder, I'm trying to get a breathing pattern established to help me cope and, as if sensing this, Jenny exhales a noxious cloud of smoke right into my face and my concentration is ruined.

Kat, who is sipping a diet Mr Pibb, reaches under the bed and holds up a bottle of hot sauce and all three girls start to smirk. Justine, who is digging her nails into my ass and raking them savagely up and down, starts to talk about how much she's been in the mood to listen to the X Ray Spex all day, and Jenny gets up and goes over to the iPod and speakers and in a minute The Day the World Turned Day Glo is playing while Kat waves the hot sauce under my nose and Justine rips up my ass and back with her nails in time to the song.

I can't make a sound but my eyes are tearing up. "Are we in pain, or still just smelling that belch" asks Kat and Jenny, laughing, says "You're such a bitch". For the first time, on the bed, I noticed an enormous strap-on, some clothespins, a pair of nipple clamps and a small tin box. Without saying a word, Jenny puts the bottle of hot sauce next to the strap on and my eyes go as wide as plates. My ass is still too sore to walk right or sit down and I'm not just frightened but panicked at the thought of getting raped again. Justine digs the nails of each hand into one of my calves and slowly, deeply, drags her nails all the way up my calves, up both cheeks of my ass, both sides of my back as she walks around to the front of the chair. Her black nails are speckled in blood as, while I cry and try to plead to please not fuck me in the ass again, she smears blood all over my face. The tears and blood mix together and Jenny feels inspired to put a coat of pink sparkly lipstick on my lips. My face swollen with tears, flaked in blood, covered in tears and my lips pink and whorish, Kat takes several pictures of me and Justine taunts "You are so sexy right now, bitchcaks".

While Kat and Justine sit on the bed and taunt me, Jenny takes the strap-on and the bottle of hot sauce and walks behind me, out of sight. Justine wipes a little smear of blood on Kat's boot and Kat punches her in the arm. "I'd make the bitch boy lick that up" she says as they both laugh, but if we take the dirty undies out of his mouth in about three minutes he's going to be screaming". Sweat is running down my face, into my eyes, and I can't even really struggle because I'm bound too constrictedly and there isn't much blood flow to my legs anyway and as time goes by and the weight keeps pushing against my midsection it gets harder and harder to even take a breath. I can still feel my arms and I still think Kat must have been a little merciful when she was tying my arms down.

I feel the strap-on making its way into my ass and my face goes from nervous to pleading. Justine reaches out and squeezes my cheek, tells me how adorable I am while Kat pinches my nose shut. Jenny doesn't push in all at once but waits until she can feel me tensing up, killing time by raking her nails down my back again, and I can feel even more blood being drawn. As I tense up, I feel her push all the way in, tearing me up and I'm trying to scream so loudly that Kat and Justine are clearly impressed. Through the pain my cock is purple and throbbing and Justine says "How long has it been since we let him come anyway?"

"A month or so?" says Kat.

"Beautiful" laughs Justine, leaning back and lighting a cigarette.

I'm absolutely convinced my ass is bleeding although I know it's probably the hot sauce soaking into the skin and tissue and I'm gasping and can't catch my breath while the burning just gets worse and worse. Jenny is fucking me harder and harder and as all my muscles become exhausted so that I finally can't even tense up anymore she finally stops, grabs my hair and pulls my head back to whisper in my ear "You're not tired, are you slut?"

As Kat bends down and starts fingering the knots around my wrists, I'm about half-conscious and feel a wave of relief wash over me as Kat is usually the one who unties me. There is a sharp jab under my right thumbnail and my eyes open wide. "Got yer attention, huh" she laughs and I see that she has the small box from on the bed next to her and that it's full of needles. The vibrator is off the harness now but still lodged in my ass, still burning, and Jenny has come around to sit on the bed and watch while Kat pokes playfully under each of my nails with a needle. "You have really nice eyes when they're open so wide" she laughs, and even though I know what's coming next I'm praying that I'm wrong.

"He is totally hot when he's terrified" says Jenny, crossing her legs and watching my face with amusement. Kat pokes me under my left index finger but this time, instead of moving on to the next finger, she starts to screw the needle into place and my muscles throughout my whole body are too exhausted and my body is too bruised to even move much. I suddenly realize why she tied my hands the way she did--my arms can't do anything but flail uselessly, my wrists and hands are totally immobile and I can feel everything as she twists the needle under my nail.

There is a feeling of absolute helplessness as I can't move, can't make a sound and can't do anything to stop Kat from twisting the needles. I can feel blood pooling up under my fingers, I can feel the throbbing, burning and stinging and worst of all, I'm helpless to do anything but suffer as one of my worst fears ever since I read about the torture when I was a little boy, comes true. In a panic, I start wiggling my fingers to try do dislodge the needles, which only makes it much much worse.

"He's always been so scared of this" says Justine.

"I know, I know" says Jenny laughing, "This has to be exactly like hell for him".

It seems like hours until the tenth needle is finally screwed into place, under my left middle finger. Kat had been picking fingers at random so I never knew what was coming next. Once all the needles were lodged deeply into my skin and the blood was pooling under each nail, Kat casually flicked each needle, one by one, with her fingers and I just wished I could black out.

"Christ, look how hard he is" says Jenny, reaching down and squeezing my balls painfully.

"Torture, arousal, frustration, the perfect night" agrees Justine.

I know they're about to leave me but I'm trying to beg them not to with my eyes. I have no idea how much damage has been done, if any of it is permament. I'm worried that the needles might kill nerve endings in my fingers. My ass is still throbbing and burning, my back is bleeding and it is starting to hurt just to breathe. They seem to know what I'm thinking and they're all laughing, getting their things together to go out for the evening.

"Nobody ever said this was going to be safe" said Justine.

"Or sane" said Kat, leaning against me to check herself out in her compact.

"And certainly not consensual, bitch boy" said Jenny laughing, turning on the vibrator as I heard their footsteps walking toward the door. The light clicked off and the door to the motel room shut tight behind them.

No comments: