Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chapter 3, Motel Room, Lawrence KS

I'm in a motel room outside Lawrence, Kansas, tied down to a surprisingly strong wooden chair. My hands are tied behind me with heavy rope and my upper body is lashed mercilessly tightly to the chair. My legs are strapped to the legs of the chair and there is a huge vibrator in my ass. The ropes across my chest and stomach are so tight that it's hard to breathe, let alone wiggle, and my hands and arms have been numb for I'm not sure how long. Kat, the preppy girl, is seated comfortably in an armchair facing me, close enough that I can smell her perfume. Her short, brown hair is pulled back into a bun and she's smiling sweetly, her eyes dancing behind her black rimmed glasses. Kat is speaking to me in an amused, mellifluous voice, condescendingly sympathetic. "Aww, do you still have to pee, darling?" I nod that I do and she cocks her head and says "Hmm. That rope tied right around your stomach can't be helping then".

There is a pair of dirty panties crammed into my mouth and covered in tape so the best I can manage are muffled pleas, which she pretends to take in sympathetically. The tight clothespins on my nipples are aching sharply and everytime I shift my weight the effect of gravity on the pins makes it feel like somebody is twisting them. Kat pulls even closer to me and crosses her legs (socks and penny loafers under a plaid skirt, she plays the punk schoolgirl to the hilt) and rests head in her hands, tapping pale pink fingernails against her perfect cheeks and smiling a coy smile. I can smell her, feel how close she is, feel how easy it would be for her to just reach out and loosen the ropes a little or take out the gag and give me a sip of water. Instead she just sits and watches me suffer.

The door opens and Justine de Sade and Jenny Pinko walk in. I hear the heels of their shiny boots clicking on the floor and Justine's voice says "How is our little bitch doing?"

"Oh you know," says Kat, lighting a cigarette and exhaling into my face, "same as always. Perfect little angel".

The smoke makes me cough through the panty gag, and, trying to breathe, I suck in very hard on the gag and feel lightheaded from the coughing fit. Jenny approaches and gestures as if to flick the clothespin on my left nipple. I flinch involuntarily and all three break out giggling. "Two for flinching" says the pink haired Japanese girl, punching my right arm very hard on a spot that is already bruised. My cries are muffled, swallowed up, by the dirty panties clogging my mouth.

Justine de Sade sits in my lap and pinches my nose shut between her thumb and forefinger. After a few seconds I start to panic and try to thrash around but the only thing I can do is jiggle a little, making the clothespins tear and twist at my nipples even more. Kat exhales more smoke in my face and I start to cough but don't even have any air in my lungs to cough.

"He's turning a very sexy shade of purple" says Jenny happily, twisting one of my nipples as my vision starts to go gray. Justine finally lets me breathe, through one nostril, for a few seconds before pinching them both shut again. This goes on over and over until I'm on the verge of blacking out, totally disoriented and helplessly dizzy. Half conscious, I feel Jenny shove a lace gloved hand against my lips, force a couple of uppers into my mouth and tilt my head back and massage my throat, forcing me to swallow. Suddenly I can feel blood rushing through my body again and I'm wide awake and feeling everything.

Coy, demure Kat chuckles and slips a particularly nasty gates of hell over my cock and balls and gives my cock a couple of good slaps. Cock and ball torture always makes me hard and the harder I get the more the gates of hell hurt and the more they hurt the harder I get. It's one of the many vicious cycles these bitches have learned to put me through until I'm wrung out, bled dry and broken.

My cock is throbbing immediately and Justine says "I think bitchboy is going to have a very long night". They all giggle while Jenny moves behind me and slips me into a chokehold. I can't move and I can still only breathe through my nose, so the moment she flexes her strong biceps and cuts off the blood flow I'm seeing stars again and whatever food they've allowed me to eat starts to come up.

The next thing I know my right thigh feels like it's just been broken in half. I force my eyes open to see Justine smiling at me, holding a cane. Each time she hits my leg (first right, then left, over and over) it feels like the bone is about to break. I can't move or stretch at all so both legs cramp repeatedly while Jenny chokes me and Kat sits and admires the way the bruise goes from blue to yellow in such a short time. When Justine says she's getting a little tired, she hands the cane to Kat who keeps going. I pray to black out but Jenny never chokes me all the way out, just enough to keep me dizzy and terrified.

I hear the three of them laughing, admiring the striations on both of my immobile, completely useless legs as Jenny finally slips a pillowcase over my head and cinches it tight with an old belt. My whole body is hot and prickly and my nipples ache and my legs feel mangled and broken. I think my ass is bleeding from the enormous vibrator that has not let up in hours and, just when I think the bitches are about to leave me to suffer in isolation and silence for a while, Kat suddenly plops down hard on my lap and sits there wiggling back and forth, telling me how pretty I look in pain and twisting and flicking the clothespins. I'm scared because it's getting really hard to breathe through the filthy pillowcase, with the panties jammed in my mouth and the belt tightened around my throat and they've left me in worse situations, situations I didn't know if I was going to get out of, and when Kat finally gets up and walks out the door I have no idea how much longer I can keep breathing or how long they're going to leave me alone.

No comments: