Friday, February 13, 2009

Cock and ball torture at the Aloha Inn outside Chicago

The first clothespin goes on the very tip of my cock, and after it is clamped in place Justine flicks it hard with her fingers, making my whole body shudder. My hands are tied behind my back so tightly they've gone to sleep and Jenny has me in a tight sleeper chokehold, but she always lets up the pressure before I actually black out. Kat is sitting on the bed wearing tight red vinyl pants and black high heel ankle length boots. Her legs are crossed and she's half paying attention to me, half talking to somebody on her cellphone. Justine is clamping pins around the ridge of my cock and even though they sting hellishly I can't even moan because Jenny's sleeper is too tight.

Justine is wearing her red high tops and black fishnets, black latex medical gloves, a PVC skirt and she's topless. My arms are bound at the wrists and the elbows with rope that cuts into my skin and every time I squirm the clothespins jiggle which hurts even worse. As Justine clamps the 5th pin onto my shaft, she reaches up, ruffles my hair, and then flicks all the pins on my cock, one by one.

"His face is so expressive when he's in agony" she says, giggling.

I'm so dizzy that I lean back almost limp against Jenny, who cinches her arm around my throat even tighter.

"It's so expressive and so purple" Jenny counters and they both laugh. Jenny swings my head back and forth a few times and I'm not just dizzy but nauseous when Justine starts clamping clothespins up and down my shaft. Every time I flinch, Jenny gives the chokehold a slight jolt and by now not only are my arms numb but they're completely flaccid. Only my cock remains hard.

Kat lights a cigarette and giggles, still talking on the phone, and says to Justine "You can get at least one more on the ridge". Justine agrees, clamps a sixth one to the ridge and two more on the head and my cock aches and stings like it's being devoured by some ferocious beast.

Even with my vision blurry from the lack of blood to my brain, even with my cock burning and feeling like chewed up meat, I can't help noticing how great Justine's tits are. She's smirking superciliously, and adds still more clothespins to the shaft. I'd give anything to have Jenny tighten up just a little more and make me go to sleep, but she's very good at knowing how far to push a chokehold to keep me helpless but awake.

By now there are 16 clothespins on the shaft, ridge and head of my cock and I hear Kat tell whomever she's talking to "Hang on a sec, I'll show you". She takes a picture with her cellphone of my cock, standing up and zooming in close for a good view. A minute later she's laughing like a maniac and I can hear a girl's laughter on the other end of the phone all the way over where I'm sitting, slumping really against Jenny.

Jenny jerks me to my feet and leads me over to a chair, where she stands in front of me while Justine wraps a rope around my shoulders and torso, cincing it tight. I notice Jenny is wearing ripped jeans, biker boots and a tight Lunachicks shirt that shows off her enormous tits. With my vision still blurry, her pink hair stands out more than anything and I see her walk close to me and clamp two clothespins on my nipples. I can't help squirming, even though it only makes the pain worse, and I beg for some kind of relief.

Kat finishes her phonecall and stands over to look at me, arms folded and whispering and giggling with Jenny. She says "Somebody should gag him" and Justine answers "I'm wearing gloves ayway, I'll grab his undies". The three bitches had kept me locked in a closet all day and I'd been helpless to keep from pissing my pants. A moment later, urine soaked boxers were crammed into my mouth and secured with duct tape.

The three girls take turns flicking the clothespins. One would play with the pins on my nipples while the other two played with the pins on my cock, and then they'd alternate. Justinetakes one off my ridge, and when it came off the sudden sharp pain was even worse than the constant, slightly duller pain, but when she immediately clamps it back on I am in total agony.

Kat slapped me hard in the face, saying "You still with us, slutty slut slut?" I mumble something through the gag and feel Jenny blowing smoke in my face. Coughing, I look up and see that Justine has her riding crop and try to flinch just before she smacks me in the balls. Justine beats my nuts until I feel like I'm going to puke, and out of the corner of my eye I see Jenny putting on her strap-on.

The ropes holding me to the chair are loosened (I'm too dizzy and sick to tell by whom) and I feel myself pushed roughly to the floor. Duct tape is ripped off my mouth and someone orders me to spit the undies out, which I do. Kat puts her boots under my mouth and tells me to start kissing. She is holding Justine's crop and if I stop kissing them for even a moment I feel the heavy, bonejarring thud of a riding crop landing squarely between my shoulders.

My cock is still being burned and chewed by the pins when I feel Jenny push her strap-on into my asshole. "You should be still" says Justine from somewhere above me "the more you move around the more damage those clothespins are going to do to your cock". I close my eyes, keep kissing Kat's boots and do my best to relax as Jenny rips up my asshole. She's using a larger dildo than usual and it's spreading me wider and going deeper. I'm crying and Kat tells me, filing her nails, that if I get any snot on her boots I'm going to have to lick that off too. The thought of this makes me gag (snot is the grossest thing in the world to me) and Kat and Justine both laugh.

I'm rolled over onto my back and Jenny is sitting on my face, forcing the dildo into my mouth while Kat and Justine start flicking the clothespins off my cock, one by one. Jenny notes happily that "My dildo is full of your shit now, lick it off" and I can't protest because she keeps shoving it so far up my throat that I'm gagging. I suck on the dildo as hard as I can, hoping to get this over with, and I learn that it's possible for a girl to have an orgasm from having her hard-on sucked. Jenny spasms, moans happily and gets off my face. My cock stings and is tender to the slightest touch.

"We should disinfect that" says Kat "to be safe", and she and Jenny laugh riotously as I try to wiggle away while Justine goes to get a bottle of alcohol. Jenny props me up against the bed and Kat puts both hands tightly against my mouth and my scream is still audible as Justine dumps alcohol all over my cock. Ten minutes later, left alone in the dark while the three of them go out, hands still bound and still too dizzy and sick to move much, my cock still feels like it is being cooked.

No comments: